Girona - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Girona - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Take a walk on the completely renovated city wall
Plaça de la Independència is one of the most beautiful squares in Girona, an atmospheric square with terraces and restaurants
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Girona
- Girona by train - City guide & train tickets
- Girona station - Info
- Girona station - Hotels near the station
- Girona station - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
- Spain by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Girona by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Girona?
Girona is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Alicante?
- AVE high speed trains by Spains national rail company RENFE. A high speed train that connects many cities in the country and to/from France
- Media Distancia (MD) trains connect larger cities with small cities
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Barcelona, Cerbere, Zaragoza, Figueres, Madrid and many other destinations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Girona?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Girona is a charming town just a short train ride from Barcelona, Spain. You can travel to Girona by regional trains which don't require a seat reservations or by the high speeds train AVE.
Girona station - Info
Train Station Girona
Girona has one main station: "Girona". AVE-trains run regularly to Barcelona.
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: yes, 07h00 - 21h00
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, see Saba
To the city centre (Centro)
- Walking: 20 minutes
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: 15 minutes, L2, L5
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Girona station - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Girona train station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Girona station - Rental cars
Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
Spain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!