Krakow - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Krakow - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
The train station is ideally located just outside the center. Most hotels are within walking distance
Pay a visit to the Wieliczka salt mines. They are the oldest salt mines in the world and there are all kinds of artifacts carved from salt rocks
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Krakow - Selection
- Krakow by train - City guide & train tickets
- Krakow Glowny - Info
- Krakow Glowny - Hotels near the station
- Krakow Glowny - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
- Train tickets Poland
- Other destinations
Krakow by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Krakow?
Krakow Glowny is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located not too far from the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Krakow?
- PKP (Polish State Railways) run regional trains, to and from smaller towns in the region
- PKP also runs InterCity trains and Express trains, between bigger cities
- Night trains (sleeper available mostly) between the important stations
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Warszawa, Wroclaw, Katowice and other destinations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Krakow?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Large city squares, lively nightlife, university city. The most famous church, the St. Mary's Church, stands in the middle of Krakow. During a visit to Krakow, a trip to Auschwitz can easily be combined. The former German concentration camp is huge and will leave a lasting impression on every visitor.
Krakow Glowny - Info
- Wifi: yes
- Lockers/luggage depot: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: yes, the centre is not too far
- Tram: yes
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Krakow Glowny - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in Krakow
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Best Western Plus Krakow Old Town***
Located by one of Kraków's main Old Town streets just 7 minutes’ walk from the Main Market Square, Best Western Plus Kraków Old Town offers modern, minimalistic interiors and free Wi-Fi.
Hotel Unicus is a modern boutique property located in Kraków’s Old Town, just 210 metres from the Main Market Square. All air-conditioned rooms are beautifully designed and strictly non-smoking.
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Krakow Glowny - Rental cars
Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
Train tickets Poland
How to book cheap train tickets in Poland:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 1-2 months in advance, sometimes 3 months
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Poland - Find & Book Train Tickets
PKP Polish State Railways
- PKP is the name of the national railways of Poland
- Express InterCity is the premium service in Poland
Train tickets Europe