Nice - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Nice - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Major rail terminus for the Mediterranean region
Mountains, cliffs and a beautiful blue sea
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Nice
- Nice by train - City guide & train tickets
- Nice Ville - Info
- Nice Ville - Hotels near the station
- Nice Ville - Rental cars
- Rail Map - France
- France by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Nice by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Nice?
Nice Ville is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located near the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Nice?
- TER, train regional de SNCF
- Thello, from Italy
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Marseille, Aix en Provence TGV, Avignon, Valence, Paris and many other bigger cities in France.
Do you offer all train tickets to Nice?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Nice is after Marseille the largest city in the Cote d'Azur, the Mediterrean coastline of France. The city has a rich history and many sigths, like the Promenade des Anglais, a promenade along the bay, and Place Massena.
Nice Ville - Info
Railway Station Nice
The main station in Nice is Nice Ville. It is centrally located and the city centre and harbor are at walking distance. Trains connecting the station are the TGV and regional trains. Wifi is available, as well as a tourist information and a lost and found.
Nice Ville - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Nice Ville Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
The Jay Hotel****
Hotel du Midi***
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago
Nice Ville - Rental cars
Rail Map - France
France by train - Train tickets & info
Tips and tricks to book cheap train tickets France
- Book as early as possible, tickets are available three months in advance (tickets for the summer can be booked from February) Train tickets can be three times as cheap if they are booked in advance
- If possible, avoid trains during rush hour and TGV's used by Parisians for "weekend breaks" to travel to the country side
- If tickets are sold out or very expensive, you could try to buy tickets to a destination nearby and from there to your final destination
- Sometimes regionals trains are much cheaper than TGV-trains, but often the travel time is much longer
- Travel on very early trains or late in the evening is often the cheapest option, except for some busy routes, like Paris to London
- Trains in France - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" award at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Book Cheap Train Tickets in Europe