Trier - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Trier - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Trier is a particularly beautiful place on the river Moselle
Travel from Trier downstream on the Mosel towards the Rhine
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Trier
- Trier by train - City guide & train tickets
- Trier Hbf - Info
- Trier Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Trier hbf - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Trier
Trier by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Trier?
Trier Hbf is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to ...?
- InterCity by Deutsche Bahn, the German Railways.
- ICE (InterCity Express) which is Germany's high-speed train
- Eurocity. Connecting major European cities to each other.
- Regional Express, regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Trier?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Trier is the oldest city in Germany and has a huge collection of Roman structures. It has picturesque streets, city squares and palaces.
Trier Hbf - Info
Railway Station Trier
Trier Hbf is the main station of Trier.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Subway: -
- Bus: yes, Bus 81
- Taxi: yes
Trier Hbf - Hotels near the station
Trier hbf - Rental cars
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!