Koblenz - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Koblenz - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Take the exciting cable car ride above the Rhine to the Ehrenbreitstein Castle
Koblenz old town: full of small-scale squares, beautiful avenues and of course the Deutsche Eck
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Koblenz
- Koblenz by train - City guide & train tickets
- Koblenz Hbf - Info
- Koblenz Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Koblenz Hbf - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Koblenz
Koblenz by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Koblenz?
Koblenz Hbf (Hauptbahnhof) is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Koblenz?
- InterCity by Deutsche Bahn, the German Railways.
- Some, not all ICE trains (InterCity Express Germany's high-speed train)
- Eurocity. Connecting major European cities to each other.
- Regional Express, regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Koblenz?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Koblenz is located on the shores of the Rhine in the middle of Germany. It's an ancient city with a small, but pretty centre and it's a convenient starting point for trips to the surrounding wine hills.
Koblenz Hbf - Info
Railway station Koblenz Hbf
Koblenz Hbf is located pretty far from the city centre. To get to the centre it's recommended to travel to Koblenz-Stadtmitte station.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre and the Rhine
- Walking: 20 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Tram: -
- Train: 2 minutes to Koblenz Stadtmitte and walk for 10 minutes
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Koblenz Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Koblenz Railway Station and in Rhine and Moselle
Koblenz Hbf - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars near Koblenz Railway Station
Rental car companies, among others: Alamo, Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, Budget, Global Rent a Car
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!