Utrecht - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Utrecht - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Direct ICE International from Germany to Utrecht
Train tickets from Amsterdam. It's only 30 minutes by train
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Utrecht
- Utrecht by train - City guide & train tickets
- Utrecht Centraal - Info
- Utrecht Centraal - Hotels near the station
- Utrecht Centraal - Rental cars
- The Netherlands by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail Map - The Netherlands, Luxembourg & Belgium
- Other destinations
Trains to Utrecht
Utrecht by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Utrecht?
Utrecht Centraal is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station
Which trains run to Utrecht?
- All trains of NS, the Dutch railways
- ICE International from Frankfurt am Main to Amsterdam
- InterCity Berlin is only one stop away through Amersfoort
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Leiden for example.
Do you offer all train tickets to Utrecht?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Beautiful city in the centre of The Netherlands. The famous Dom Tower is worth a visit. It's also where you have scenic view over the city. Because of it's central location within The Netherlands it's easy to do a day trip to surrounding cities in the Netherlands.
Utrecht Centraal - Info
Railway Station Utrecht
Utrecht Centraal is the main station in Utrecht and in the middle of the centre. You can walk from the station to the canals and the Utrecht Jaarbeurs. From Utrecht Centraal there are International train connections with Cologne and Frankfurt by direct trains.
- Wifi: no, but available in restaurants
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: OV Bike
- Tram: -
- Bus: 10 minutes
- Taxi: yes
Utrecht Centraal - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Utrecht Centraal Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Utrecht Centraal - Rental cars
The Netherlands by train - Train tickets & info
Train tickets in The Netherlands
- Prices for domestic train tickets are fixed
- No promo fares
- E-tickets are available (you'll receive e-tickets if you book here at HappyRail)
- Trains in The Netherlands - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!