Verona - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Verona - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Verona: a particularly good alternative to Venice in terms of tourist crowds
If you are there, you might as well view the balcony of Romeo and Juliet
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Verona
- Verona by train - City guide & train tickets
- Verona Porta Nuova - Info
- Verona Porta Nuova - Hotels near the station
- Verona Porta Nuova - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Verona by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Verona?
Verona Porta Nuova is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Verona?
- Frecciarossa, top-class trains, Trenitalia's high speed trains with speeds up to 340kph.
- Frecciargento, trains from Rome to medium-sized cities in the northeast and south.
- Eurocity/Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Verona?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Visit the beautiful Italian city Verona! Get to see the Old Town of Verona from the Torre de Lamberti. Verona is easy to get to from major cities in Italy and international cities.
Verona Porta Nuova - Info
Railway Station Verona
Verona Puerta Nova is the name of the main station in Verona.
The Eurocity, Freccia-trains, Italo, Euronight, City Night Line and Cartrain arrive and depart at Verona Porta Nuova. It is the central station of Verona and just a 15-minute walk away from the city centre. Within the station you find a lot of eateries and shops. From the station you can take connecting bus services and local TrenItalia trains.
- Wifi: yes, hotspot
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Verona Porta Nuova - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Verona Porta Nuova Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Sole Hotel Verona***
Opposite the train station. 15-minute walk to the old city centre. Classic building. Very high ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Verona Porta Nuova - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars at Verona train station
20 rental car companies: Alamo, Autovia, Avis, B-Rent, Buchbinder, Budget, Ecovia, Enterprise, Europcar, Goldcar, Hertz, JoyRent, Interrent, Keddy, Locauto, Maggiore, Nollegiare, Rhodium, Sicily By Car, Sixt, Thrifty, Winrent
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!