Padova - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Padova - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Padova University hosts the oldest botanical garden in the world, dating back to 1545
Day trip to Padova: only 20 minutes from Venice and less than two hours from Milan
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Padova
- Padova by train - City guide & train tickets
- Padova station - Info
- Padova Centrale - Hotels near the station
- Padova Centrale - Rental cars
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Padova by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Padova?
Stazione di Padova, commonly known as Padova Centrale, is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Padova?
- Frecciargento, trains from Rome to medium-sized cities in the northeast and south.
- Frecciabianca, trains from Milan and Rome to medium-sized cities.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Thello. Night trains from Paris to Venice and Milan.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Padova?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
With its location near Venice, Milan and the Alps, Padova is an ideal destination for discovering Northern Italy. Padova also has beautiful gems, such as the botanical garden, Prato della Valle town square and the St. Anthony Basilica.
Padova station - Info
Railway Station Padova
The main station of Padova is simply called Padova, sometimes Stazione di Padova or Padova Centrale. It is close to the old town.
- Wifi: hotspot
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Padova Centrale - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Padova Centrale Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hotel Grand d'Italia****
100 meters from the train station. Short walk to the old city centre. Classic building from 1909. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Padova Centrale - Rental cars
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!