Warsaw - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Warsaw - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Warsaw is easily accessible from other capitals by train, such as from Berlin, Moscow, Prague etc
The Warsaw Card is the recommended way to see all of the sights around the city
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Warsaw - Selection
- Warsaw by train - City guide & train tickets
- Warszawa Centralna - Info
- Warszawa Centralna - Hotels near the station
- Warszawa Centralna - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
- Train tickets Poland
- Other destinations
Warsaw by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Warsaw?
Warszawa Centralna is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Warsaw?
- PKP (Polish State Railways) run regional trains, to and from smaller towns in the region
- PKP also runs InterCity trains and Express trains, between bigger cities
- Night trains (sleeper available mostly) between the important stations
- International trains to and from Germany, Moscow (Russia), Czech Republic and other countries
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to many places. Almost every town in Poland itself aswell as many places abroad.
Do you offer all train tickets to Warsaw?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Capital of Poland located on the river Mazovia. The center of the city is on the left bank. This big city has many special cultural highlights.
Warszawa Centralna - Info
- Wifi: yes
- Lockers/luggage depot: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: yes, the centre is not too far
- Tram: yes
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Warszawa Centralna - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in Warsaw
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Center***
Enjoying prime location in the centre of Warsaw, Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre is within a few steps of Warszawa Centralna Train Station, Złote Tarasy Shopping Centre and Palace of Culture.
Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel*****
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Warszawa Centralna - Rental cars
Rail Map - Eastern Europe & Russia
Train tickets Poland
How to book cheap train tickets in Poland:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 1-2 months in advance, sometimes 3 months
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Poland - Find & Book Train Tickets
PKP Polish State Railways
- PKP is the name of the national railways of Poland
- Express InterCity is the premium service in Poland
Train tickets Europe