Bolzano - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Bolzano - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Bolzano, near the Dolomite Mountains, is surrounded by beautiful nature, medieval castles and vineyards
Ideal starting point for your hiking trip through Südtirol
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Bolzano
- Bolzano by train - City guide & train tickets
- Bolzano station - Hotels near the station
- Bolzano station - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Bolzano
Bolzano by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Bolzano?
Bolzano/Bozen is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Bolzano?
- Frecciargento, trains from Rome to medium-sized cities in the northeast and south.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
- Insider tip: Bolzano is on the route of the Moscow-Nice night train
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to a lot of cities. Among others: to Brenner, Merano, Munich, Verona, Trento and Innsbruck.
Do you offer all train tickets to Bolzano?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Bolzano is a bilingual city located in South Tyrol (Alto Adige in Italian) and it is a particularly surprising destination. It is located in the Dolomites and thus a perfect base for discovering this beautiful mountain region.
Bolzano station - Hotels near the station
Bolzano station - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!