Lille - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Lille - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Lille, beautiful city with two centrally located train stations
Travel by Thalys, TGV and Eurostar to Lille
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Lille
- Lille by train
- Lille Europe / Flandres - Info
- Lille Europe / Flandres - Hotels near the station
- Lille Europe / Flandres - Rental cars
- Rail Map - France
- France by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Lille by train
What is the name of the main station in Lille?
Both the Lille Europe and Lille Flandres stations are important in Lille.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, both the stations are super close to Lille Vieux (the old city centre).
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Lille?
- Thalys from The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Paris
- TGV from Cote d'Azur, Bordeaux, Paris and a lot of other cities
- Eurostar from Lille
- Many regional trains (TER) to and from the countryside.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, from Lille to Brussels, London, Paris. But also to the coast to cities like Dunkerque, Calais, etc.
Do you offer all train tickets to Lille?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Lille is a important industrial city with a small but beautiful historic city located in the north of France. Lille is very easy to reach from nearby cities as Brussels, Paris and even London. Walk around the Lille Markets and Place du Général de Gaulle. Lille is famous for the yearly "Brocante", the largest flee market in Europe.
Lille Europe / Flandres - Info
Railway Stations Lille
There are two main train stations in Lille; Lille Europe and Lille Flandres. The stations are just a 5-minute walk away from each other.
The Eurostar, TGV and Thalys arrive at Lille Europe. Intercity, regional trains and some TGV trains arrive at Lille Flandres. Both stations have got restaurants and shops. There is Wifi connection in both stations and a tourist office.
- Wifi: free, but limited
- Lockers: yes, 08h30-22h00
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: -
- Tram: -
- Subway: yes
- Bus: yes
- Taxi: yes
Lille Europe / Flandres - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Lille Europe Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Novotel Suites Lille Europe****
Hotel Lille Europe***
Hotel Barriere Lille*****
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago
Lille Europe / Flandres - Rental cars
Rail Map - France
France by train - Train tickets & info
Tips and tricks to book cheap train tickets France
- Book as early as possible, tickets are available three months in advance (tickets for the summer can be booked from February) Train tickets can be three times as cheap if they are booked in advance
- If possible, avoid trains during rush hour and TGV's used by Parisians for "weekend breaks" to travel to the country side
- If tickets are sold out or very expensive, you could try to buy tickets to a destination nearby and from there to your final destination
- Sometimes regionals trains are much cheaper than TGV-trains, but often the travel time is much longer
- Travel on very early trains or late in the evening is often the cheapest option, except for some busy routes, like Paris to London
- Trains in France - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" award at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Book Cheap Train Tickets in Europe