Pisa - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Pisa - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Pisa is especially famous for its leaning tower
With its location in the middle of Tuscany, Pisa is the starting point for the region
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Pisa
- Pisa by train - City guide & train tickets
- Pisa Centrale - Info
- Pisa Centrale - Hotels near the station
- Pisa Centrale - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Pisa by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Pisa?
Pisa Centrale is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Pisa?
- Frecciabianca, trains from Milan and Rome to medium-sized cities.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Florence, Lucca, Siena, La Spezia, Genoa, Turin, Milan and others.
Do you offer all train tickets to Pisa?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
According to many, Pisa is the most beautiful city in Italy. Because of its location in the middle of Tuscany it is an ideal base for day excursions to villages such as Volterra, San Gimignano and Arezzo.
Pisa Centrale - Info
Railway Station Pisa
Pisa Centrale is the main train station of Pisa and located in the centre of the city. The Freccia-trains and local TrenItalia trains arrive and depart from Pisa Centrale. Within the station you will find restaurants, shops and a tourist information desk. There is wifi connection and left-luggage lockers. From the station you can hop-on the public transport of the city, such as subway and buses. There is a connecting train service from Pisa Centrale to the airport of Pisa.
- Wifi: hotspot
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes
To the city centre
- Walking: 20 minutes (to the leaning tower)
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: 10 minutes
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Pisa Centrale - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Pisa Centrale Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hotel Alessandro Della Spina***
Very high ratings. 5-minute walk from the station and 10 minutes to the Tower of Pisa.
Convenient 4-star hotel 100 meters from the station. Modern building, spacious. Very high ratings.
Budget hotel next to the station. Good breakfast. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Pisa Centrale - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!