Valencia - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Valencia - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Visit the famous City of Arts and Sciences. A collection of futuristic buildings in an out-of-this-world setting
A foodie? Visit The Central Market in the city's Old Town for colourful displays of Mediterranean fruit and veggies
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Valencia
- Valencia by train - City guide & train tickets
- Valencia Estacion Nord - Info
- Valencia Estacion Nord - Hotels near the station
- Valencia Estacion Nord - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
- Spain by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Valencia by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Valencia?
Valencia Estacion Nord is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Valencia?
- Talgo, long distance trains by RENFE, the national railway company in Spain
- Euromed high-speed train, it runs along the Mediterranean coast from Barcelona to Alicante
- Media Distancia (MD) trains connect larger cities with small cities
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Murcia, Barcelona, Cartagena, Tortosa, Zaragoza, Madrid and many other destinations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Valencia?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Valencia is a major city in the eastern part of Spain. The city has a large harbor and a small but pretty historic centre. It's home to kilometers of pristine golden beaches. In summer, many beach bars open up alongside. Valencia is home to a meandering nine kilometre long garden. The Turia Gardens, occupying a dried-out riverbed, were created after the river was diverted following floods.
Valencia Estacion Nord - Info
Train Station Valencia
Valencia Estacion Nord is the name of the main station in Valencia. AVE-trains run regularly to Barcelona.
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, see Saba
To the city centre (Centro)
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: 2 minutes, Bus 19
- Taxi: yes
Valencia Estacion Nord - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Valencia Nord
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Valencia Estacion Nord - Rental cars
Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
Spain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!