Alicante - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Alicante - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Situated on the Costa Blanca, a heaven for beach seekers
Directly accessible by train from Barcelona and Madrid
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Alicante
- Alicante by train - City guide & train tickets
- Alicante Terminal - Info
- Alicante Terminal - Hotels near the station
- Alicante Terminal - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
- Spain by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Alicante by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Alicante?
Alicante Terminal is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located near the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Alicante?
- AVE high speed trains by Spains national rail company RENFE. A high speed train that connects many cities in the country and to/from France
- Talgo, long distance trains by RENFE, the national railway company in Spain
- Euromed high-speed train, it runs along the Mediterranean coast from Barcelona to Alicante
- Alvia connects both cities that are on the high-speed line and cities that are on normal train tracks. Maximum speed 250km / h.
- Media Distancia (MD) trains connect larger cities with small cities
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Murcia, Zaragoza and many other destinations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Alicante?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Alicante is situated on the Costa Blanca and known for its beaches where travellers come to relax. Besides that you can visit many museums and historical buildings, like: Castillo de Santa Bárbara, Museo Arqueológico and Basilica de Santa María.
Alicante Terminal - Info
Train Station Alicante
Alicante Terminal is the name of the main station in Alicante. AVE-trains run regularly to Seville and Madrid.
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: yes, 06h00-21h00
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, see Saba
To the city centre (Centro)
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Alicante Terminal - Hotels near the station
Alicante Terminal - Rental cars
Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
Spain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!