Dresden - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Dresden - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Stroll across the Brühlsche Terrasse and enjoy the beautiful view and ancient architecture
The 17th century Frauenkirche, which was destroyed in the Second World War, has been completely restored
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Dresden
- Dresden by train - City guide & train tickets
- Dresden Hbf - Info
- Dresden Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Dresden Hbf - Rentals cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Dresden by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Dresden?
Dresden Hauptbahnhof is the central station. Another important train station in the city of Dresden is Dresden Neustadt.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located south of the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Dresden?
- InterCity by Deutsche Bahn, the German Railways.
- ICE (InterCity Express) which is Germany's high-speed train
- Eurocity. Connecting major European cities to each other.
- Regional Express, regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Dresden?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
The Elbe River flows through the city over Dresden. Dresden is called the Florence of Germany with many old and historic buildings, such as the Frauenkirche and the Semperoper. Check out the Dresden Transport Museum to see all the vehicles which have been used in the past. Enjoy walk to the Brühl's Terrace and the stunning view from there.
Dresden Hbf - Info
Railway Station Dresden
The main station of Dresden is Dresden Hbf. The train station is close to the old city centre that was devistated in WWII and completely rebuild.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 20 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Tram: 10 minutes
- S Bahn: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Dresden Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Dresden Hbf Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Dresden Hbf - Rentals cars
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!