Malaga - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Malaga - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Located on a slope is the former Moorish fortress Alcazaba de Málaga
Museo del Vidrio houses a large collection of antique glassware that spans several thousands years
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Malaga
- Malaga by train - City guide & train tickets
- Malaga Maria Zambrano - Info
- Malaga Maria Zambrano - Hotels near the station
- Malaga Maria Zambrano - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
- Spain by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Malaga by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Malaga?
Malaga-Maria Zambrano is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Malaga?
- AVE high speed trains by Spains national rail company RENFE. A high speed train that connects many cities in the country and to/from France
- Media Distancia (MD) trains connect larger cities with small cities
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Ronda, Madrid, Seville, Barcelona and many other destinations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Malaga?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Combine a city trip with a relaxing train holiday at the beach in Malaga. See great sights as Alcazaba and Cathedral de Málaga. Get to know more about Picasso's artwork in Museo Picasso Málaga.
Malaga Maria Zambrano - Info
Train Station Malaga
Malaga Maria Zambrano is the name of the main station in Malaga. AVE-trains run very regularly to Madrid, Seville and Barcelona.
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, see Saba
To the city centre (Centro)
- Walking: 20 minutes
- Bike: yes, rental shops are nearby
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: 20 minutes
- Taxi: yes
Malaga Maria Zambrano - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Malaga Maria Zambrano
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Malaga Maria Zambrano - Rental cars
Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
Spain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!