What is the name of the main station in Naples?
Napoli Centrale is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Naples?
- Frecciarossa, top-class trains, Trenitalia's high speed trains with speeds up to 340kph.
- Frecciargento, trains from Rome to medium-sized cities in the northeast and south.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Naples?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Naples is rich of historic sights and great restaurants and also many shops. Visit the Nationa Archeological Museum and enjoy the views of the harbour of Naples.