Naples - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Naples - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Looking to go to the Vesuvius? The Circumvesuviana runs from the centre
Naples is where pizza is born. According to strict rules, Napel pizza is baked so that in Naples your pizza tastes like never before
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Naples
- Naples by train - City guide & train tickets
- Napoli Centrale - Info
- Napoli Centrale - Hotels near the station
- Napoli Centrale - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Naples by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Naples?
Napoli Centrale is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Naples?
- Frecciarossa, top-class trains, Trenitalia's high speed trains with speeds up to 340kph.
- Frecciargento, trains from Rome to medium-sized cities in the northeast and south.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Naples?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Naples is rich of historic sights and great restaurants and also many shops. Visit the Nationa Archeological Museum and enjoy the views of the harbour of Naples.
Napoli Centrale - Info
Railway Station Naples
Napoli Centrale is the name of the main station of Naples.
The Frecciarossa, Frecciagento, Italo, Intercity and Intercity Notte trains arrive and depart from Naples Centrale. Within the station you will find restaurants, shops and a tourist office. There are also left-luggage lockers. From the station there are connecting bus service for the airport of Naples and around the city.
- Wifi: yes, hotspot
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10-40 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: yes
- Bus: yes, multiple buses
- Tram: yes
- Taxi: yes
Napoli Centrale - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Napoli Centrale
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Stelle Hotel the Businest****
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Napoli Centrale - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!