Venice by train
All train tickets and rail passes
Cheap Train Tickets to Venice - Book Now!
Train tickets from only €10!
Travel by Eurocity, Italo and Frecciarossa trains
Always the best deals in Italy
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
- Rail map Italy
- Venice by train
- Venezia Santa Lucia - Info
- Venezia Santa Lucia - Hotels near the station
- Venezia Santa Lucia - Rental Cars
- Trains in Italy - All Train Tickets
Rail map Italy
Venice by train
Venice is a city which is used in many famous movies and known for its absolute beauty like the Grand Canal. Enjoy a coffee at Piazza San Marco and have typical boat tour on the Grand Canal. Venice is has many international train connections.
How to book train tickets to Venice
All tickets to Venice and for connecting services are bookable through Happyrail.com. Fill in your departure station above, select date and time of travel and click ''Lets Go''.
Fares for train tickets to Venice from Rome start from €9. Tickets can be bought 2 - 4 months in advance.
How to travel by train to Venice
The city of Venice is located in the north eastern part of Italy. Daily multiple Frecciarossa high speed trains to Milan, Florence, Rome and Naples. Daily Thello night train to Paris.
Venezia Santa Lucia - Info
Railway Station Venice
Venezia Santa Lucia is of the two main stations of Venice. Venezia Santa Lucia is the major station if you want to visit the old city, it's located in the middle of the old city centre, from here you can walk to the major sights, for example the San Marco square.
- Wifi: yes, hotspot
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 5 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Venezia Santa Lucia - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Venice Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Hotel Santa Chiara****
Panoramic view over the Canal Grande. 200 meters from the train station, next to the ferry. High ratings. Classical Venetian building.
B&B da Nina**
High ratings. Convenient 2-star hotel in the heart of Venice, a 2-minute walk from the train station.
Former monastery. Beatiful garden, centrally located, 5 minutes by foot from the station. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Venezia Santa Lucia - Rental Cars
Trains in Italy - All Train Tickets
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - Nationa railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!