Palermo - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Palermo - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Lively university town in the far south of Italy on the beautiful Sicily
Climb the Monte Pellegrino, located right next to the town, for a beautiful view of the coastline and Palermo
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Palermo
- Palermo by train - City guide & train tickets
- Palermo Centrale - Info
- Palermo Centrale - Hotels near the station
- Palermo Centrale - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Palermo by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Palermo?
Palermo Centrale is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city at Julius Ceaesar square.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Palermo?
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to Milan, Rome, Messina, Naples and many other places.
Do you offer all train tickets to Palermo?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Visit Palermo by train! Hop on the train on the mainland of Italy and take the ferry across. The train will go onto the ferry and continues its journey on Sicily. It is easy to get to Palermo from the mainland with a direct connection from Rome.
Palermo Centrale - Info
Railway Station Palermo
Palermo Centrale is the name of the main station of Palermo.
- Wifi: yes, hotspot
- Lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: yes, multiple buses, 10 minutes
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Palermo Centrale - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Palermo Centrale Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
200 meters from the station. In the heart of Palermo. Amazing view from the roof terrace. High ratings.
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Palermo Centrale - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!