Rotterdam - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Rotterdam - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Rotterdam Centraal (central station) is 5 minutes by foot from the city centre
Travel by Thalys to Paris, Eurostar to London, Intercity to Amsterdam
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Rotterdam
- Rotterdam by train - City guide & train tickets
- Rotterdam Centraal - Info
- Rotterdam Centraal - Hotels near the station
- Rotterdam Centraal - Rentals cars
- The Netherlands by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail Map - The Netherlands, Luxembourg & Belgium
- Other destinations
Trains to Rotterdam
Rotterdam by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Rotterdam?
Rotterdam Centraal is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station:
Which trains run to Rotterdam?
- All trains of NS, the Dutch railways
- International Intercity to Brussels and Antwerp
- International high speeds trains: Eurostar to London, Thalys to Paris
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to London, Paris, Antwerp, Brussels, Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport. If you want to travel to Berlin you have to change at Amsterdam Centraal or Amersfoort.
Do you offer all train tickets to Rotterdam?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Rotterdam is a vibrant, modern city in the Netherlands you don't want to miss. It's rich of modern architecture. Visit the Euromast or Markthal and enjoy the views and food. Travelling to Rotterdam from other cities in the Netherlands is easy and quick. There are also fast international connections with Brussels and Paris.
Rotterdam Centraal - Info
Railway Station Rotterdam
The railway station Rotterdam is a new modern station with a lot of eateries and shops. It is located in the centre of the city where you can easily get around by public transport as metro's and trams to major tourist sights. Outside of the station you find a taxi rank and hotels are in walking distance.
- Wifi: no, but available in restaurants
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: OV Bike
- Subway: -
- Bus: 10 minutes
- Taxi: yes
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Rotterdam Centraal - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Rotterdam Centraal Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Rotterdam Marriot Hotel*****
Premier Suites Rotterdam
Holiday Inn Express Rotterdam Central Station***
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Rotterdam Centraal - Rentals cars
The Netherlands by train - Train tickets & info
Train tickets in The Netherlands
- Prices for domestic train tickets are fixed
- No promo fares
- E-tickets are available (you'll receive e-tickets if you book here at HappyRail)
- Trains in The Netherlands - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the award for "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!