Mainz - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Mainz - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
For example, visit Mainz for a walk along the Rhine or for the museums
In Mainz is one of the largest Carnival celebrations in Germany
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Mainz - Selection
- Mainz by train - City guide & train tickets
- Mainz Hbf - Info
- Mainz Hbf - Hotels near the station
- Mainz Hbf - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Germany
- Germany by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Mainz by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Mainz?
Mainz Hauptbahnhof (Hbf) is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Mainz?
- InterCity by Deutsche Bahn, the German Railways.
- Some, not all ICE's InterCity Express (Germany's high-speed train)
- Eurocity. Connecting major European cities to each other.
- Regional Express, regional trains connecting bigger stations with smaller stations.
Do you offer all train tickets to Mainz?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Mainz Hauptbahnhof has an old city centre and is near the confluence of the rivers Main and Rhine.
Mainz Hbf - Info
Railway station Mainz Hbf
Mainz Hbf is located near the centre and the river.
- Wifi: yes, free for 30 minutes
- Lockers: yes, 24h
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: no city bikes
- Tram: -
- S Bahn: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Mainz Hbf - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Mainz Hbf Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Mainz Hbf - Rental cars
Rail Map - Germany
Germany by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Germany:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 6 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Germany - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Deutsche Bahn is the name of the national railways of Germany
- "Sparpreis" is the name of the promo tickets of Deutsche Bahn
- ICE International is the high speed train of Deutsche Bahn
- Deutsche Bahn - National Railways Germany - More info
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!