Seville - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Seville - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Visit the Mercado de Triana. This collection of colorful fruit, vegetable and meat stalls is built on the site of a medieval castle and is also a great place to stop for tapas and a cold beer
Go and visit the Cathedral of St Mary of the See. It's the largest cathedral in the world, building completed in 1507
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Seville
- Seville by train - City guide & train tickets
- Sevilla Santa Justa - Info
- Sevilla Santa Justa - Hotels near the station
- Sevilla Santa Justa - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
- Spain by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Seville by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Seville?
Sevilla-Santa-Justa is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Seville?
- AVE high speed trains by Spains national rail company RENFE. A high speed train that connects many cities in the country and to/from France
- Alvia connects both cities that are on the high-speed line and cities that are on normal train tracks. Maximum speed 250km / h.
- Media Distancia (MD) trains connect larger cities with small cities
Do you offer all train tickets to Seville?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Visit the beautiful Spanish city Seville. Travellers who like architecture can combine the best of both worlds, namely historic and modern architecture. The well known historic sights of Seville is Plaza de España and the modern Metropol Parasol are two great sights to see in Seville. Seville is easy to get to from surrounding cities as Cádiz, Málaga, Granada and Córdoba.
Sevilla Santa Justa - Info
Train Station Seville
Sevilla Santa Justa is the name of the main station in Seville. AVE-trains run very regularly to Madrid, Granada, Cordoba and Barcelona.
- Wifi: no
- Luggage lockers: yes
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid, see Saba
To the city centre (Centro)
- Walking: 10 minutes
- Bike: yes, see BiciBike
- Tram: -
- Subway: -
- Bus: -
- Taxi: yes
Sevilla Santa Justa - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Sevilla Santa Justa Station and in Andalusia
Sevilla Santa Justa - Rental cars
Cheap rental cars near Sevilla Santa Justa Railway Station
Rental car companies, among others: Alamo, Hertz, Sixt, Europcar, Avis, Budget, Global Rent a Car
Rail Map - Spain & Portugal
Spain by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Spain?
- Book as early as possibe, tickets are available 2 months in advance
- Avoid trains during rush hour
- Be aware that first class tickets are sometimes cheaper than second class tickets
- Trains in Spain - Find & Book Train Tickets
- National railways in Spain
- All major routes, like Barcelona to Madrid and Seville to Madrid
- High speed trains like the AVE
- Renfe - National Railways
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Train Tickets Europe - Buy all Cheap Tickets!