Strasbourg - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Strasbourg - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Strasbourg, a vibrant university city and home to the Council of Europe
Beautiful old town situated on two rivers
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Strasbourg
- Strasbourg by train
- Strasbourg Gare SNCF - Info
- Strasbourg Gare SNCF - Hotels near the station
- Strasbourg Gare SNCF - Rental cars
- Rail Map - France
- France by train - Train tickets & info
- Other destinations
Trains to Strasbourg
Strasbourg by train
What is the name of the main station in Strasbourg?
Strasbourg Ville is the name of the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is only a short walk from the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Strasbourg?
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, Paris, München, even Moscow is connected to Strasbourg two or three times a week. Also a lot of regional trains come to and go from Strasbourg.
Do you offer all train tickets to Strasbourg?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
The imposing station of Strasbourg is a landmark of the city. See the historic Quartier des Tanneurs and Cathedrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg. From nearby cities, such as Paris and Stuttgart, it is easy to go to Strasbourg by train.
Strasbourg Gare SNCF - Info
Railway Station Strasbourg
Strasbourg Gare SNCF is locatedin the city centre. There are many shops and restaurants in and arond the sation and there is Wifi hotspot.
- Wifi: free, but limited
- Lockers: yes, 06h15-23h00
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 15 minutes
- Bike: no
- Tram: 6 minutes
- Subway: -
- Bus: 10 minutes
- Taxi: yes
Strasbourg Gare SNCF - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings near Strasbourg Train Station
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Le Grand Hotel***
|• Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago
Strasbourg Gare SNCF - Rental cars
Rail Map - France
France by train - Train tickets & info
Tips and tricks to book cheap train tickets France
- Book as early as possible, tickets are available three months in advance (tickets for the summer can be booked from February) Train tickets can be three times as cheap if they are booked in advance
- If possible, avoid trains during rush hour and TGV's used by Parisians for "weekend breaks" to travel to the country side
- If tickets are sold out or very expensive, you could try to buy tickets to a destination nearby and from there to your final destination
- Sometimes regionals trains are much cheaper than TGV-trains, but often the travel time is much longer
- Travel on very early trains or late in the evening is often the cheapest option, except for some busy routes, like Paris to London
- Trains in France - Find & Book Train Tickets
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same price or cheaper as the railways
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Winner of the "Best Innovation" award at the EU Rail Summit 2016
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Book Cheap Train Tickets in Europe