Milan - Train Tickets & City Guide
All train times, best prices and easy to book
Trains to / from Milan - Find & Buy Train Tickets!
Would you like to visit stores from Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci etc? Then you go to the Golden Square
You can climb the cathedral of Milan for a beautiful view of the square and Milan
Same prices or cheaper as the railways
Pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Sofort etc.
#1 in Europe for all train tickets
All deals, complete timetable and easy to book!
- Trains to Milan
- Milan by train - City guide & train tickets
- Milano Centrale - Info
- Milano Centrale - Hotels near the station
- Milano Centrale - Rental cars
- Rail Map - Italy
- Italy by train - Train tickets & info
- Rail destinations in Europe
Milan by train - City guide & train tickets
What is the name of the main station in Milan?
Milano Centrale is the central station.
Can you walk from the station to the (old) city centre?
Yes, the station is located in the centre of the city.
Which hotels do you recommend near the station?
Check our list of recommend hotels near the station.
Which trains run to Milan?
- Frecciarossa, top-class trains, Trenitalia's high speed trains with speeds up to 340kph.
- Frecciargento, trains from Rome to medium-sized cities in the northeast and south.
- Frecciabianca, trains from Milan and Rome to medium-sized cities.
- Intercity, long distance trains. Relatively fast with only a few stops.
- Intercity Notte. Domestic night trains, generally with sleepers available.
- Thello. Night trains from Paris to Venice and Milan.
- Regional trains by Italia's train company Trenitalia. Connecting all train stations.
Are there direct trains to major cities nearby?
Yes, to every corner in Italy, but also to Switzerland, France and Germany. Cities like Como, Lugano, Zurich, Rome, Palermo, Lecce, Venice and many others.
Do you offer all train tickets to Milan?
Yes, we offer all train tickets - always the best price, no booking fees and e-tickets!
Milan is known for it's football and fashion. Get familiar with the luxury shops and restaurants in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele 2.
Milano Centrale - Info
Railway Station Milan
The name of the main station of Milan is Milano Centrale. The station is 3 kilometers from the main cathedral (Duomo) and is one the largest stations in Europe. The station has lockers to store luggage during the day.
- Wifi: yes, hotspot
- Lockers: yes, 6am-11pm
- Restaurants: yes
- Parking: yes, paid
To the city centre
- Walking: 35 minutes
- Bike: -
- Subway: M3, 12 minutes
- Bus: -
- Tram: -
- Taxi: yes
Finding your platform:
- On each platform and in the departure hall there are screens on which the departing trains are listed.
Finding your carriage:
- If you have a reserved seat, you can find the right spot on the platform where the carriage stops, by looking at the board of train compositions that can be found on any platform.
Milano Centrale - Hotels near the station
Find cheap hotels with good ratings in Milan
|• Walking distance from the train station||• Rating: 8+|
Esco Hotel Milano
Esco Boutique Hotel is located less than a 5-minute walk from Milano Centrale Train Station, which offers links to the entire city centre and all airports. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.
| • Find more cheap hotels:
||Booking.com • Agoda • Trivago|
Milano Centrale - Rental cars
Rail Map - Italy
Italy by train - Train tickets & info
How to book cheap train tickets in Italy:
- Book as early as possibe
- Train tickets are available 3-4 months in advance
- Avoid trains in rush hour
- Travel very early in the morning or early in the afternoon
- Trains in Italy - Find & Book Train Tickets
- Trenitalia is the name of the national railways of Italy
- Cheap promo tickets are available if you book early
- Frecciarossa is the high speed train of Trenitalia
- Trenitalia - National railways Italy - More info and photos
Train tickets Europe
- HappyRail: one site for all train tickets in Europe
- Same prices as the railways, sometimes cheaper, always easier
- Collect HappyMiles with every trip
- Customers rate us with 4.7 stars
- Complete, easy and the best price!
- Trains in Europe - Buy Cheap Train Tickets!